Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I went to FUKUSHIMA

I went to FUKUSHIMA on bussiness.
But I didn't go to sea side of FUKUSHIMA.
Therefore I didn't look that towns attacked a TSUNAMI.

However, there were many houses a roof destroyed at KOORIYAMA-city.

After that, I went to AIZU.
AIZU is the middle of the Pacific Ocean and the sea of Japan.
houses didn't destroy.
But, the town suffered from a deluge because the town happened a torrential rain in August.
And the deluge destroyed houses and a bridge of railway.
But people is making a effort for reconstruction.


For a change:

The Tohoku Shinkansen with POKEMON characters.
The POKEMON is an abbreviation  of pocket monster.
And it is famous Japanese anime.
My son love them.












The sight of AIZU town















Souvenirs of AIZU























3 comments:

  1. My lil niece is just crazy fan Pokemon & she asked me to name future kids in family- Nobita n all..
    God when will this serial end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment.
    My son loves super mario brothers too.
    He plays Wii and DS everyday.
    And he goes to the bed with stuffed toys of Mario, Yosshi, Nokonoko and Kinopio everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on 247officedept@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete